As some of you may know, I’m the proud Mom of three children who are still young enough to dine off the kids menu at most restaurants. But, what’s REALLY great is finding restaurants where my kids eat FREE!
If you’re a budget-conscious traveler (or just like to save a buck), you probably appreciate a free meal, too. Think of it this way: The more you save on dining-out, the more you can spend on some of the fantastic Hawaii activities offered by Hawaii Aloha Travel!
Read-on to find out where your children can eat free in Hawaii, and start saving your hard-earned money!
- Banditos Cantina (Aiea): Kids eat free on Mondays. For every adult entree ordered, one child eats free off the kids menu. 98-151 Pali Momi St. (808)488-8888.
- Farrell’s (Aiea) Kids Eat Free Wednesday: One kid menu item FREE per adults entree and beverage purchased (808)488-9339.
- Auntie Pasto’s (Honolulu-2 locations): Kids eat free from 4 p.m. til closing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. 1099 S. Beretania St. (808)523-8855, 94-663 Kupuohi St. #B 109 (808)680-0005
- Gyotaku (Honolulu-3 locations): On Mondays and Tuesdays, receive one kids meal for each purchased adult entree. For kids 10 and under. 1024 King St. (808)949-4584, 5730 Kalanianaole Hwy. (808)373-2731, 98-1226 Kaahumanu St. (808) 487-0091
- Ryan’s Grill (Honolulu): One free kids meal offered for each paid adult meal all day Sunday. For kids 12 and under. Ward Center, 1200 Ala Moana Blvd. (808)591-9132
- Sheraton Waikiki (Honolulu): Children 12 and under eat free with paying adult (one child per adult) every day. 2255 Kalakaua Ave. (808)942-4422
- Tacos Ricos (Honolulu): Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal on Fridays. 1151 Mapunapuna w-9 (808) 834-8222
- Tony Roma’s (Honolulu-2 locations): Kids 12 and under eat free all day on Tuesdays. 1450 Ala Moana Blvd. (808) 951-9900, 1972 Kalakaua Ave. (808)942-2121
- Ruby’s Diner (Kahului): One free item off the kids menu with each adult entree. For kids 12 and under. Only at participating locations. 275 W. Kaahumanu Ave. #1G03 (808) 248-7829
- The Melting Pot (Lahaina): Kids eat free on Thursdays. 325 Keawe St. Suite A-202 (808) 661-6181
- Sheraton Kauai Resort–Lava’s on Poipu Beach or Rumfire Poipu Beach(Koloa): Kids 12 and under eat free with an adult buffet, adult entree, or two appetizers. One child per adult. 2440 Hoonani Rd. (808)742-1661
- Aston Hotels-Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay (Kapaa), Aston Islander on the Beach (Kapaa) : Kids eat free with an Aston Aloha Book when accompanied by a paying adult. 3-5920 Kuhio Hwy. (808) 823-6000, 440 Aleka Pl. (808) 822-7417
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel (Waimea): Kids eat free when accompanied by a paying adult. 62-100 Mauna Kea Beach Drive (808) 882-7222
Make sure you call the restaurant to confirm it’s kids-eat-free policy before you load the kids into the car. Some restaurants regularly change their policies.
You aren’t a cheapskate just because you’d love your kids to eat free in Hawaii (if that were the case we’d ALL be guilty!). So, check-out these restaurants and hotels that offer free kids meals, and save your money in Hawaii!