At Hawaii Aloha Travel, we specialize in planning successful group meetings, and creating unforgettable group travel to all Hawaiian islands. Whether it’s a Family reunion, friends making memories, a trip of a lifetime, no group is too big or too small too take advantage of the services we offer for groups traveling to Hawaii. An annual meeting in Honolulu. A trip to Maui for your top producers. A theme party for your entire company on the Big Island. You name it and we’ll make it happen, here in Hawaii. Get started by using the form to the right and request more information about our Hawaii group travel packages. Our experienced team specialize in personal customer service and thrives on exceeding your expectations in every way. We we become personally involved in helping you plan and execute memorable programs for your guests.
Planning group travel takes a lot of work and very often is being planned way in advance. Your group will need to have the costs worked out so members can budget for their trip. We make your job easier by making it simple for participants to register directly through us. Large groups get dedicated toll free numbers for your event and personalized interactive websites for your guests to to register online. Imagine hundreds of prospective travelers registering their pre-trip travel and lodging preferences online – at their convenience – instead of through you.
Get started by using the form to the right and request more information about our Hawaii group travel packages, call 800-843-8771 or email us email@example.com .
Frequently Asked Questions
- What qualifies a group?
- Usually a group is defined as a number of people consisting of 12 or more and belonging together. About 8 people define smaller groups. Smaller groups are easier to manage and can save too, especially on tours and activities.
- Why use Hawaii-Aloha to plan my group travel?
- We make the planning easy- group travel participants register through us, instead of through you. This saves you time and also relieves the stress of planning a large group trip overseas. For larger groups we also provide personalized interactive websites for your guests to register online at their convenience.
- How much does group travel cost?
- We’ll help with how much to budget for airfare, hotel, tours, transportation, meals and events. We define define every element in your group itinerary providing a complete solution for one price. In most cases all we require is a small deposit, refundable up to a certain point. When booking a group trip, planning begins a year in advance or more so pricing needs to be accurate and detailed. Traveling in a group of 20+ people will often times grant you the most discounts and amenities. However, group airfare is still recommended for 15+ people. But if the number of travelers drops below 12, we’ll suggest other options for booking.
- How do I get started?
- At Hawaii Aloha Travel, we recommend appointing a group leader within the traveling group. This person will be in charge of communicating with everyone in the group and with a dedicated specialist on our staff. Your members will be able to communicate directly with your Hawaii Aloha Travel group coordinator assigned to assist you personally.
- What about airfare?
- Most times you will need to put a small deposit down for group airfare, which is refundable up to a certain point. We recommend planning a year in advance to secure the cheaper flight prices. The ideal situation is to get everyone in the group to depart from the same airport on the same day. This doesn’t necessarily mean at the same time however. Some groups find it easier to stagger their departure and arrival times, which actually is easier for larger groups of 50+.
- What about hotels and accommodations?
- Most people prefer to book accommodations based on the nature of the trip. For example, a two-week long family trip of 30 people might want to stay in condominiums that offer kitchens and barbeque areas. Or, your 1-week conference trip group might enjoy a hotel with pool and golf amenities. We can help narrow this down by learning about your specific goals.
- What about cruises?
- If you’re interested in doing a group cruise, you need a minimum of 16 people staying in a minimum of 8 cabins. This is a great option for large groups because there is a definite price advantage as well as group amenities. However, there is only double occupancy on NCL (Norwegian Cruise Line). No triple or quadruple occupancies. But, you can collect amenity points with larger groups. For example, every 16th person in one group cruises for free. This would be a huge advantage if you have 32+ or even 16+ people.
- Which island is recommended for group travel?
- Our first choice is Oahu. There are more restaurants, activities, hotels and accommodations, and meeting spaces, and it tends to be more cost effective. Oahu harbors the large city of Waikiki, a well-known area for visitors to have daytime and nighttime fun. Our second choice is Maui. These two islands are the most doable with large groups. They provide better amenities for group travel and we are experienced in sending groups out to these two islands.
- What types of services does Hawaii Aloha provide?
- Here at Hawaii Aloha we provide nearly everything that is involved in your group travel trip, down to the reservations at the restaurants. We specialize in group activities such as beach days with volleyball nets, picnic lunches, and snorkeling equipment. We also book catering and sound technicians for large group parties and company meetings. We plan sunset cruises, adventure tours, car rentals, luaus, live entertainment, and much, much more.Because of our local knowledge and connections, we create for you the best package at the best price. So get creative with your group travel ideas and we’ll make it happen for you. Call us to speak with an experienced and friendly agent, and get started on your group travel trip today!
Groups can receive some great benefits. These are just a few:
- Discounted rates
- Special added values such as room upgrades, free or discounted tours, and free private parties
- Ease of planning–Everything’s taken care of and coordinated for you
- Special events-Group tours, special functions, and more
- Great group tours and activities to choose from including scuba diving, golf, sporting events and concerts
Take advantage of our experience and excellent negotiated rates on airline tickets, vacation packages, autos, transportation, activities and everything needed to provide your group with a memorable trip.
- Clubs & Associations
- Family & School Reunions
- Corporate Retreats
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Church groups
- Sports events
See more Hawaii Vacation Packages.