Hawaii Wedding Package ideas
You’ve seen Hawaiian weddings in the movies and on TV. You’ve heard “The Hawaiian Wedding Song” sung, marveled at the rainbows and sunsets, and perhaps considered having your own wedding in Hawaii. But what actually comprises a “Hawaiian wedding”?
Keeping in mind that the possibilities for embellishment are virtually endless, you can look for these basic elements in a typical Hawaiian wedding package:
- Selection of and arrangements for the wedding location, determining venue fees (if applicable) and the creation/design of your personalized ceremony.
- Round-trip limousine service between your hotel for the ceremony site and (if applicable) your reception venue.
- Two lei for the bride and groom.
- A bridal bouquet.
- Your ceremony performed by a Hawaii State licensed officiant (or you may want to select your own officiant, who must be Hawaii-licensed).
- Any assistance you may need with your marriage license.
- A framed keepsake marriage certificate and a paper copy of your ceremony and vows.
- Professional photography that documents your ceremony, your family and friends after the ceremony, and shots of the two of you throughout (Usually provided on CD).
Most Hawaii wedding packages offer a variety of interesting options such as dove or butterfly releases, musicians, hula performances, hair and makeup services, manicures and pedicures, arbors or arches, your wedding cake and additional flowers. These usually are offered on an a-la-carte basis. To give you an idea of the range of choices available to you, wedding-package costs typically run between $200 and $2,500, not including airfare or accommodations.
Wedding Photography by Jeannemarie Photo