The ultimate sight seeing tour on Kauai, this adventure takes you to some of Hollywood’s most famed locations around the island. But this tour isn’t just for movie buffs. The comfortable minivan will take a small group of people to spectacular waterfalls, beautiful beaches and bays, quaint towns, landmarks and more, so if movie scenes aren’t your thing, you’ll still have a great adventure touring the remarkable landscapes and points of interest around Kauai. Classic movies like Fantasy Island, Blue Hawaii and Jurassic Park are among some of places you’ll discover, along with other scene locations from Pirates of the Caribbean, Six Days Seven Nights, Tropic Thunder, Gilligan’s Island, The Descendants, South Pacific and more. The narrated tour also offers movie clip viewings from some of the most notable scenes of each filming location. Guests will also enjoy lunch during the tour at the famous Tahiti Nui, where the recent George Clooney movie, The Descendants, was filmed. Great for movie buffs, Hollywood fans, kids, or just the avid sightseer, this tour is a full day of fun and excitement.
Dates & Times:
– Tours operate 7 days a week
– Kauai Movie Tour lasts 6 hours
– Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child’s admission.
– Pickup from Princeville will be at an additional $9.90 charge.
– Transportation will be additional charges, depending on hotel pick up location.