Here are the newest packages for golf and hotel accommodations in Hawaii for the remainder of this year:
- Lanai: Hawaii Aloha Travel is offering Hawaii Vacations at the Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay unlimited daily golf for two at either the Challenge at Manele Bay, designed by Jack Nicklaus, or the Experience at Koele, created by Greg Norman. The package includes five nights in an ocean view room and a free golf cart at either course, starting at $2,645.
- Big Island: The Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows is featuring a Pick Your Passion special giving each guest the daily choice of either unlimited golf at one of its two 18-hole golf courses (Mauna Lani North or South), as well as dinner at the 343-room property’s Canoe House or Ocean Grill, a 50-minute spa treatment or a 60-minute fitness session. Requiring a three-night minimum stay, the special starts at $560 a night in a mountain view room and is good through Dec. 23, 2012.
- Maui: Daily rounds of golf for two at either the Plantation or Bay courses are included in the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua’s Golf in Paradise package, also featuring daily buffet breakfast at the property’s Terrace Restaurant and accommodations for two in a Deluxe room, starting at $729 a night. Valid through Dec. 15, 2012, the package can be upgraded to accommodations for two in a Deluxe Ocean View, Club Ocean View or Residential Garden View suite
- Golfers are being offered the Kauai Golf Challenge, a package which gives clients the chance to play three rounds at five award-winning courses: the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club, the Puakea Golf Course, the Prince Course at Princeville Golf Club, the Makai Golf Club and the Poipu Bay Golf Course. The non-transferable package can be purchased at any of the courses, costing $435 a person, and there are no restrictions on day or time a round is played. Duffers also receive a 10% discount on regularly priced merchandise at each course and a $50 golf shop credit good for merchandise, clubs rental or green fees at Puakea.
- Oahu: Children under 17 staying at Aulani: A Disney Resort & Spa on the west coast of Oahu can play for free after 3 p.m. at the Ko Olina Golf Club, when accompanied by a paying adult. Junior golf clubs are included at no charge.