Surfing Lessons- (Group and Private) $99-$220/person
Has catching a wave always been on your Hawaii bucket list? Then book your surfing lessons on Oahu, where waves are plentiful and the instructors are determined to get you up and surfing in no time! Plus, the surf destination isn’t on the crowded beaches of Waikiki. You will be boated away to a secret spot, with no crowds and no people, only the tour group, warm tropical waves, and the Hawaiian sun on your back. The crew will teach you surf etiquette, paddling techniques, and a little bit about the history of surfing on Oahu. And if booking a group surf lesson, those not interested in catching waves are more than welcome to stay on the boat or choose form a variety of other activities.
The tour begins on a 40-foot catamaran, where you will be whisked away to the clear waters of Maunalua Bay. Here you will be briefed by your instructors and then given a lesson once in the ocean. These waters are calm, warm, and beautiful, offering customers an excellent surfing experience and a beautiful tour of the coastline and scenery. Snacks and refreshments are provided on the tour, and remember to bring your swimsuit, a towel, and sun protection. Come take a surf trip to a secluded bay, where you can catch waves all day long.
Dates & Times
- Lessons are offered 7 days a week.
- Tours begin at 9:00am, 12:00pm, and 3:00pm.
- 2-hour group surf lesson is $99/person.
- 1.5-hour private surf lesson is $125/person.
- 2-hour private surf lesson is $175/person
- 3-hour private surf lesson is $220/person
- Book the 2-hour small group surf lesson at $198/person and enjoy an in-water photographer for the duration of your lesson, which includes CD of photos.
- Transportation is not provided.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and sun protection.
- Snacks and refreshments are provided.
- Must be at least 5 years of age to surf.