Stand Up Paddling (SUP) Lessons
Stand Up Paddling (SUP) Lessons- (Group and Private) $99-$220/person
This increasingly popular ocean activity has got people exploring the beauty of the ocean from above, standing atop a paddle board. Glide through the ocean surface, controlling your speed with your own paddle, and peer through the water to see fish, turtles, and other sea life. This is an exciting way to explore the Maunalua Bay and all it has to offer, and is an experience you won’t soon forget.
The journey begins on board a 40-foot boat with a crew of friendly locals. Your stand up paddling site begins along the blue waters of Oahu’s southeast coastline, where you will find calm, clear conditions for great visibility and easy paddling. Staff members will brief you on the SUP instructions, and then the lesson begins! Paddle anywhere from 1.5 hours to 3 hours and fill your day with an active adventure, fun for the whole family. Snacks and refreshments are provided after your lesson where you can book another activity to continue your fun-filled day, or simply relax and soak up the sun.
Dates & Times
- Lessons are offered 7 days a week.
- Tours begin at 9:00am, 12:00pm, and 3:00pm.
- 2-hour group SUP lesson is $99/person.
- 1.5-hour private SUP lesson is $125/person.
- 2-hour private SUP lesson is $175/person
- 3-hour private SUP lesson is $220/person
- Book the 2-hour small group SUP lesson at $198/person and enjoy an in-water photographer for the duration of your lesson, which includes CD of photos.
- Transportation is not provided.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and sun protection.
- Snacks and refreshments are provided.
- Must be at least 10 years old to SUP