Sea Life Park
A world-class marine attraction, Sea Life Park is situated along the breathtaking backdrop of the Ko’olau Mountain Range and Makapu’u Beach. With all the best aspects of a sea life adventure park, plus the luxury of Hawaii’s climate, this outdoor/indoor activity is ideal for the whole family. Check out dolphins, sea lions, penguins, and even sharks with an array of shows and exhibits. The Sea Life Park Hawaii is a great activity during your vacation, which not only provides hours of entertainment, but an education as well!
Here’s a look at some of the exhibits and shows available at the Sea Life Park Hawaii:
Dolphin Cove – Watch as dolphins perform in this beautiful ocean-side lagoon, which is complete with its own private island.
Hawaiian Ocean Theater – Guests learn about the newest training techniques and Sea Life Park’s conservation efforts in this fun and educational show.
Kolohe Kai Surf Club – Sea lions entertain and delight guests with their witty and hilarious antics.
Hawaiian Reef – Check out over 2,000 reef animals and organisms, including sharks, stingrays, turtles and various schools of tropical fish within this 300,000-gallon aquarium.
Pirates’ Lagoon – Fun for children of all ages, this lagoon features a giant “pirate ship” maze and interactive play areas, as well as the natural playground of Makapu’u Beach.
Sea Lion Café – Enjoy lunch at this scenic dining and snacking area. The Sea Lion café offers a view of the park and Makapu’u Beach.
Gift Shops – Guests can purchase unique ocean-themed souvenirs that will remind them of their fun experience at the Sea Life Park Hawaii.
Choose either a General Admission ticket (see below for pricing) or a Special Admission Package, which includes General Admission, 1 Green Screen photo: (Photo may be taken individually or by party. Each individual will receive one (1) photo regardless to how the picture was taken).
– Park is open 7 days a week
– Park hours are from 9:30am until 5:00pm
– Round trip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available
– General Admission: $31/adult (ages 13 & over), $21/child (ages 3-12), Free for children 2 & under
– Transportation is an additional $21 per person, roundtrip for General Admission tickets.
– Special Admission Package: $57/adult (ages 13 & over), $47/child (ages 3-12), Free for children 2 & under
– Transportation is included in Special Admission Package ticket price.