Kona Dinner Cruise ~(without transfer)
Enjoy an evening along the Kona coast aboard this glass bottom boat. “The Spirit of Kona”, is a 70-foot, state of the art vessel that takes guests on an exciting adventure to enjoy the sunset hours of Kona. Live entertainment, a complimentary bar, a full sit down dinner, and spectacular views are just the beginning. You might also catch sights of spinner dolphins, turtles, and whales during their migration season, along with views of the underwater life from the two illuminated glass bottom viewing wells. Come enjoy an evening on the reef, on Kona’s only table seated, full dinner cruise. With a delicious buffet dinner and an open bar, we’re sure you’ll have fun from the time you step onboard to the time you applaud the live entertainment. This just may be the highlight of your Big Island vacation, so be sure to bring the camera and the whole family for an unforgettable evening.
Dates & Times:
– Cruise operates every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
– Check-in time for all tours is 30 minutes prior to departure
– Times are as follows:
– January 5:30pm to 7:30pm
– February 6:00pm to 8:00pm
– March 6:00pm to 8:00pm
– April 6:30pm to 8:30pm
– May 6:30pm to 8:30pm
– June 6:30pm to 8:30pm
– July 6:30pm to 8:30pm
– August 6:30pm to 8:30pm
– September 6:00pm to 8:00pm
– October 5:30pm to 7:30pm
– November 5:30pm to 7:30pm
– December 5:30pm to 7:30pm
– Transportation is available from any of the resorts along Alii Drive for an additional charge of $15 round trip.
– Children 5 through 11 years of age qualify for the Child rate
– Children must be 8 years old for Manta Snorkel and Dinner Cruise
– Children 12 years of age and up are charged the Adult rate
– All tours depart from the Kailua Pier.