Island Breeze Luau
Located at King Kamehameha’s former estate, this luau is set amongst culture and tradition of a long-ago Hawaii. Experience the classic activities and entertainment of a luau, including a shell lei greeting, arts and crafts, war dances of Fiji and Maori, hula, mythology, fire knife dancers, and much more. And like all authentic luaus, the feast is at the center of the festivities! This buffet-style dinner will feature Polynesian and American cuisine, complete with desserts and an open bar. (Vegetarian options available for dinner as well). Enjoy an evening under the stars while you relax in the estate grounds of ancient Hawaii and are entertained by traditional performances. If you’ve never experienced a luau in Hawaii, then this Big Island Luau is a must-do while you’re here!
- Luau location: King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii. (Walking distance from the pier).
- Check in time is 4:45pm
- Luau begins at 5:00pm and lasts until 8:30pm
- Luau days: Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- First-come-first-served seating
- Luau Preferred Seating require an additional fee of $15 for Adults and $10 for Children, which will be collected at check-in. (Benefits include special check-in lines, reserved seating, table-side crafters and discounts at the Island Breeze retail store.) Optional.