Hawaii Jeep Circle Island Tour
Circle around the island of Oahu and experience the breadth of this beautifully diverse land. This tour begins at 8:00am and courses through some of the best places for exploration, hitting all four sides of Oahu and showing off its best characteristics. Depending on where you begin, guests will experience a wide variety of activities during this Circle Island Tour, including:
- Pali Lookout- a breath taking view of Oahu’s east side from a top the Pali highway.
- Chinaman’s Hat- a uniquely shaped island off the coast of Oahu, offering gorgeous vistas of the shoreline and ocean along the north east side.
- Mac Nut Farm- a traditional farm located in the lush tropics, come sample some of Hawaii’s flavors here!
- Laie Point- this sharp point on Oahu’s north end allows for incredible views of the north coast, with tropical waters and sandy beaches.
- Giovanni’s Shrimp Truck- enjoy lunch from this famous shrimp truck on Oahu!
- Sunset Beach- this wide, sandy beach is perfect for swimming and lounging, and is also home to one of the most famous breaks on the North Shore.
- Banzai Pipeline- One of the most sought after surf breaks in the world, Pipeline delivers 30+ foot waves in the wintertime, directly off the shores of the beach.
- Shark’s Cove- Best place on island for snorkeling!
- Puu O Mahuka Heiau Hawaiian Temple- the sacred land of the ancient Hawaiians, this plateau offers panoramic views of Waimea Bay and much of Oahu’s north shore.
- Waimea Bay- One of the largest waves in the world, Waimea is famous for it’s insane shore break and mountain sized waves off the corner (during wintertime). Also one of the best places for swimming and snorkeling in the summer months.
- Laniakea Beach- Enjoy an abundance of turtle watching at this beach!
- Haleiwa Town- this quaint town is chock full of restaurants, boutiques, jewelry shops, surf shops, coffee galleries, and more!
- Dole Plantation- see where Hawaii’s pineapples are grown and taste the famous pineapple ice cream treat here!
Dates & Times:
Tours operate 7 days a week, only one tour per day
Tour is 8 hours long
Tour begins at 8:00am with a hotel pick-up
Tour holds up to 4 adults and 2 children
No host lunch
Must book 5 days in advance