Haleakala Sunrise Tour
One of the most touted experiences on Maui, watching the sunrise over Mount Haleakala is known as the most awe-inspiring sight of the Valley Isle. Haleakala translates to “house of the rising sun” and is the inspiration from ancient Hawaiian folklore and legend. Enjoy transportation up the mountain with a knowledgeable tour guide and check out the visitor center once you’ve reached the summit. Learn about the fascinating details of Mount Haleakala and the people who once roamed the land.
When you’re waiting for the spectacular sunrise, you’ll be served hot coffee and fresh pastries atop the mountain, adding to the experience to make it even more memorable. Heading back from the sunrise spot, you’ll witness the rare silversword plant and possibly even a native Nene bird. This is a great way to discover the wonders of Maui through a completely unique adventure. Watching the sunrise over Haleakala will be burned into your memory for a lifetime, an image that you will replay over in your mind for years to come.
– Tour operates Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
– 7-8-hour tour
– Included in ticket: Guide / Admission / Coffee / Bottled Water / Pastries
– Round-trip transportation included from major Maui hotels
– Summer schedule: pick up time is between 2:00-3:10am and drop off is between 10:00-10:0am
– Winter schedule: pick up time is between 2:30-3:40am and drop off is between 10:00-10:30am