Haleakala Crater Hike
A vacation to Maui isn’t quite complete without a visit to the Haleakala Crater. Experience the views from atop 10,000 feet of elevation by way of a moderate, 4-mile hike. Your guide will lead you into both ends of Haleakala, each end displaying a completely unique scene than the other. This is a great way to capture Maui’s diversity, plus you’ll hike along trails of rare and native plant species. The 10,000-foot summit offers jaw dropping panoramic views that will surely be the highlight of your trip. And to top things off, your guide will provide a delicious and hearty lunch for your enjoyment. Here’s what’s on the lunch menu: Your choice of either a turkey or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or vegetarian garden burger, plus lots of organic fruit – bananas, pineapple, papaya and whatever else is in season.
– Tour operates 7 days a week
– Tour begins at 9:30am
– Tour lasts approximately 7 hours
– Included in hike: Backpack / Guide / Lunch / Water / Insect repellent / First-aid kit
– Please wear your swimsuit to the activity.
– Gratuity (For parties of seven ~ ten) is $100.00+