Don’t fret if you’re not home with family and friends for Turkey Day this year! We have your complete Thanksgiving in Hawaii dining guide right here. So, read-on to learn where you can score a great meal here in paradise, courtesy of Open Table:
- BLT Market: Dinner begins at 3pm with an a la carte menu and a complete Thanksgiving Feast!
- Bucca Di Beppo: Buca di Beppo’s Thanksgiving Feast: Sliced White Meat Turkey, Homestyle Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffing, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce and Pumpkin Pie.
- Eating House 1849: Offering a Thanksgiving Prix Fixe meal from 11 am to 10 pm. A keiki menu will be offered as well.
- Fish House: Newly-opened at The Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
- The Grove: FRIENDSGIVING FEAST AT THE GROVE Thursday, November 24, 2016 5:00pm – 9:00pm. 5 Course Family Style Thanksgiving Supper
- Hard Rock Cafe: Enjoy slow roasted turkey, herb stuffing, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, cranberry jam, fresh green beans, and a chef’s choice dessert
- Hau Tree Lanai: Thanksgiving Brunch available from 10am-2pm
- Il Lupino: From November 23rd till 25th, In addition to a full Dinner menu, offering our Thanksgiving favorites.
- Kincaid’s: Offering Festive Features and Traditional Favorites.
- La Hiki: Also at The Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
- Longhi’s: Classic Thanksgiving Feast! Natural Free Range Oven Roasted Turkey, Homemade Gravy, Applewood Smoked Bacon Stuffing, Spiced Rum Candied Yams, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Hari Covert Almondine, Fresh Cranberry Relish & of course, a slice of Pumpkin Pie! Adults, $42, Kids, $19
- MAC 24/7: Brunch Buffet 9am-1pm ~ $39 adults / $19 keiki 5-12yrs (featuring omelet station, M.A.C. Daddy pancakes & holiday favorites)
Dinner Buffet 4pm-8pm – $49 adults / $24 keiki 5-12yrs (traditional turkey & roast beef carving stations + all the fixins!)
- Mahina and Sons: Traditional Thanksgiving feast
- Miyako Japanese Restaurant: Thanksgiving meal with a Japanese twist
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: A perfect steak dinner! Open 1-9pm
- Noe Ko Olina: At The Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
- Paakai: From 5:30pm – 10:00pm. A special Thanksgiving Four-Course Holiday Menu featuring a tradiitional Roast Turkey with signature Paakai flavors in every course.
- Ryan’s Grill: Offering Festive Features and Traditional Favorites
- Sarento’s Top of the “I”: Offering its full ala carte menu plus classic Thanksgiving specials including pear salad, succulent turkey, and Molokai sweet potato crisp
- STRIPSTEAK: Regular dinner menu along with Thanksgiving Specials
- Bistro Molokini: Open Thanksgiving Day
- Fleetwood’s on Front Street: Join them this Thanksgiving for our $75 pre-fixe menu with choice of entrees including the traditional Roasted Turkey Plate with all of the fixings! Dine on the rooftop and watch sunset or in the indoor dining room with live music!
- Haliimaile General Store: Thanksgiving Day buffet on Thursday, November 24, 2016 from noon until 6 pm.
- Humuhumu: Open Thanksgiving Day
- Longhi’s: Instituting a $20 per seat cancellation fee all reservations cancelled 24 hours before the reserved seating time. They will need a credit card to hold any reservation on this evening.
- Merriman’s: A “Thank-Full” feast to remember! Serving a prefix menu.
- Relish Oceanside: A Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet only with limited a ala carte items from 3:00pm – 8:00pm. Dinner Buffet includes Pacific Seafood Bar, Tropical Fruit Display, Salad, Carving Station, Thanksgiving favorites and Dessert. Seating will be available Oceanside and Poolside.
- Son’z Steakhouse: A special Thanksgiving menu that features a traditional turkey diner along with their most popular items from their dinner menu.
- Swan Court Breakfast: Listen to the sounds of a Hawaiian solo guitarist as you enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring turkey with all the fixings, mashed potatoes, fresh island fish and seafood, drink specials and more.
- The Terrace: Bountiful menus highlight the beautiful array of Maui’s local ingredients balanced perfectly with traditional Thanksgiving favorites.
- Grand Dining Room: Open on Thanksgiving.
- Beach House Restaurant: Enjoy all your Thanksgiving favorites while sitting ocean side enjoying the sunset. Dinner service begins at 4pm.
- Merriman’s Fish House: A “Thank-Full” feast to remember! Serving a prefix menu.
- Naupaka Terrace: Hours: 5-9pm-Adults $50 Child $25 Buffet: Appetizers Ahi Poki, Salad, Soup & Bread, Carving Station-Prime Rib, Hot Entrees-Roasted Turkey, Mac Nut Crusted Mahi, Cornbread Mac Nut Stuffing, White Rice, Mash Potato Yams,Korean Style Fried Chicken & Desserts-Pumpkin Crunch, Apple Pie, Banana Cream Pie.
- Red Salt: New Executive Chef Noelani Planas makes her holiday debut with a traditional 3-course Thanksgiving dinner in Red Salt’s contemporary setting. Roasted chestnut soup and pumpkin gelato bookend a turkey feast with all your favorite fixings. Adults $69.
- Tortilla Republic The Upstairs: Tortilla Republic The Upstairs and TR Cantina & Margarita Bar will be open all day with regular menu available. Special Thanksgiving tacos in TR Cantina.
- TR Cantina and Margarita Bar (Downstairs): Tortilla Republic The Upstairs and TR Cantina & Margarita Bar will be open all day with regular menu available. Special Thanksgiving tacos in TR Cantina.
- Fish Hopper: Serving Thanksgiving specials in addition to the regular menu
- Merriman’s: A “Thank-Full” feast to remember! Serving a prefix menu
- Hawaii Calls: Gather with family and friends to savor a bountiful array of your favorite culinary delights. 4pm-8pm $69 adults, $30 keiki 6-12, 5 & under free.
If you’re spending Thanksgiving in Hawaii, it’s important you find the right feast to fit your budget and taste. So, use our dining guide — and gobble up a great meal in paradise!