Wondering what it might be like to take an exhilerating tour of Hawaii from the comfort and safety of a custom Jeep? Just head to the newly-redesigned International Marketplace in Waikiki and “take a ride” in the star-attraction: A full-sized, custom Jeep that’s the centerpiece of the new Hawaii Jeep Tours display.
The state-of-the-art display officially went “live” on Thursday, October 13th and is located at the Kuhio entrance to the Marketplace. Accompanied by a steady stream of intrigued media, guests had the opportunity to pick-up informational brochures, make tour reservations, and meet the company’s local, knowledgeable tour guides who will staff the venue during business hours. And, of course, the custom Jeep made for a one-of-a-kind photo op!
Owner Bruce Fisher (Aloha Bruce) was thrilled about the interest in the display, “We’re so excited to be here at the International Marketplace in Waikiki! As we opened our doors, we booked five tours off-the-bat, which proves the value of such a prime location.”
So, what kind of tours are available for booking?
- Oahu Circle Island Tour: An eight hour tour for those who want to see all the best landmarks, scenic lookouts, and points-of-interest on Oahu.
- Oahu Half Circle Island Tour: Four hours of touring Oahu, with stops at featured venues, such as Hanauma Bay and the Lanai Lookout.
- Oahu for Lovers Tour: Six hour long tour with stops at some of the most romantic stops on Oahu (get an optional Lomi Lomi massage to impress!)
- Kauai Jeep Tour: A six hour long journey through the Garden Isle with stops at scenic venues, such as Waimea Canyon and Waipoo Falls
- The Lava Experience: An eight hour long excursion to view one of the most spectacular scenes on the planet: The lava flow at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Kona Culture and Coffee Tour: Kona is best known for its unique history and famous coffee. Combine the two on this four hour long tour.
- Hawaii Five-0 Tour/Hawaii Five-0 Superfan Tour: Both tours give guests an up-close and personal, behind-the-scenes look at this popular TV show filmed in Hawaii.
- Aloha Plate Hawaii Food Tour: For four and a half hours, you’ll indulge in some of the most fantastic food in the Pacific Rim. Experience Hawaii through its cuisine during this unique tour.
- Pearl Harbor Experience: Choose how in-depth you’d like to go when you choose from three different Pearl Harbor tours. Get a glimpse of the past and experience the Pearl Harbor of WWII during this informative and exciting tour.
- Escape Waikiki EZ Waterfall Tour: This is a three hour long tour for families of all ages. Take a dip in the refreshing pool underneath a hidden waterfall and hike through a Hawaii rainforest.
Get all the information you need and meet the friendly Hawaii Jeep Tours guides when you stop-by and visit the new display at the International Marketplace. And, mark your calendar for the Grand Opening on-tap for Saturday!