Are you a Hawaii Five-0 Super Fan? Are you counting down the days until the Season 7 Sunset on the Beach Premiere on September 23rd? Do you want to get a jump on the excitement?
If this sounds like you, you need to come to the TeamH50-H50 Ohana fan event, which will be held the night BEFORE Friday’s Sunset on the Beach Premiere. If you want to start the party early, then read-on to learn more about this fantastic event, which is tailor-made for fans who just can’t get enough Hawaii Five-0!
Here are the details:
- Where Will It Be Held? The Fun Fan Event will be held at the Coconut Club on the 21st floor of the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel has actually been featured on the show! And, the Coconut Club will have a birds-eye view of all the sound checks and preparations for the Hawaii Five-0 Sunset on the Beach event.
- When Is It? The event takes place from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. on September 22, 2016. Please note that there are no hotel pick-ups available for the Hawaii Jeep Tours Fun Fan Event.
- What Kind of Food/Drinks Can I Expect? What’s a party without theme-drinks?! At the event, you can enjoy special Hawaii Five-0 pupus and drinks including the “Danno” and the “McGarrett”, crafted specially for this event by Tiki’s bartenders (no-host bar). You can also enjoy the refreshing drinks from the lemonade and tea stand. And, you’ll also receive a free signature Tiki mug, so you can remember the good times that were had!
- What Kind of Music Will Be Featured? No party is complete without live music. At the Hawaii Five-0 Fun Fan Event, you’ll enjoy musical entertainment featuring the sounds of Shawn “Cuzin’ Flippa” Garnett.
- How Do I Sign Up? Just go to to the event page and click on the red “Book It Now” button. You’ll be directed to a registration page where you can purchase tickets. Tickets cost $69, with some proceeds from your ticket purchase donated to the Historic Hawaii Foundation.
- Who Will Be There? Team H50’s own Amy Bakari will be at the party.
Are you convinced yet that this is THE place to be before the Hawaii Five-0 Sunset on the Beach Premiere? If so, don’t delay — the event is limited to the first one hundred who purchase tickets!