If your Mom is in Hawaii over Mothers Day, you may be tempted to think that’s enough of a gift. BUT, if you REALLY want to score brownie points with Mom this Mothers Day, make the call and get-in on a high-end Mothers Day brunch in Hawaii. You’ll need to act quick because many of these restaurants sell-out on this special day. But, if you’re able to secure a spot, you’ll be Mom’s favorite, for sure:
- Chai’s Island Bistro: Does Mom have a hankering for seafood? If so, check-out Chai’s Island Bistro, for a Special Mother’s Day all you can eat Lobster and King Crab Legs Buffet. Price is $79.95, half-off for children 12 and under (plus tax and gratuity).For reservations call 808-585-0011 or visit the restaurant’s website to see the full menu.Here’s a sneak-peek at the selection, which includes:
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktails
- Fresh Oyster On ice with Spicy Garlic Mignonette
- Steamed Alaskan King Crab
- Roasted Chicken with Leek Gravy
- Chocolate Decadence Mousse Cake
- Peanut Butter Opera Almond Cake
- The Royal Hawaiian Monarch Room at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel: The Royal Hawaiian hotel just screams luxury. So it’s the perfect place to take Mom for some seriously royal pampering. The hotel’s amazing buffet includes:
- Build your own eggs benedict and things
- Pink palace pancakes
- Prime rib and beef tenderloin
- Steamed Crab Legs
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Fields
Patrons who are over-21 can also enjoy their choice of mimosa or prosecco, along with a special takeaway for mothers. $105.00 including service charge and tax for adults. $52.50 for children, including service charge and tax. For reservations, please call 808.921.4600.
- Black Rock Kitchen at the Sheraton Maui: Mothers Day on Maui is special! At the Sheraton Maui, you and Mom can enjoy a delicious Mothers Day brunch from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Buffet selections include:
- Make-your-own omelet station
- Fresh Hawaiian sashimi, island poke, smoked salmon and oysters on the half shell
- Parmesan crusted Mahi-Mah
- Barbecue beef brisket
- Fresh Tropical and Traditional Cakes, Pies and Chocolate Delight
- Bread pudding with Tahitian vanilla bean custard and raspberry sauce.
Calla 808-921-4600 for reservations.
- The Orchid Court at the Fairmont Orchid: If you’re on the Big Island and looking for a high-end Mothers Day brunch, you’ve found it. What’s nice about this particular brunch is the sweet pink rose for Mom and the complimentary glass of champagne, plus complimentary photo sessions. And, get this — you can submit your favorite photos of Mom to be displayed at the brunch by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The brunch costs $75 for adults and $37.50 for children. Call (808)885-2000 for reservations. The buffet includes:
- Carving station
- Crepe station
- Specialty omelet stationSteaming crab with kaffir lime butter
- Keiki buffet
- Island Vegetable Market
Call 808-921-4600 for reservations.
- The Ilima Terrace at the Grand Hyatt Poipu: If you’re on Kauai on Mothers Day, mosey down to the Ilima Terrace at the Grand Hyatt Poipu. There, you can treat Mom to a wonderful Mother’s Day Brunch, which includes:
- Crispy pork tinono
- Ahi poke
- Gnocchi with panchetta and vodka cream sauce
- Tiramisu chocolate eclairs
- Coconut cake
- Salted caramel mousse
Adults: $65.00, Children: $28.00 Hours 12 to 4pm Click here for reservations or call 808-240-6456
Being a Mom is hard work! So, splurge and treat her to a special day at a high-end Mothers Day brunch in Hawaii!