Call Now 800.843.8771
Let Us Help You!
Holidays should be about spending quality time with loved ones and – of course – the food. If you’re traveling during this time, then you might have to rely on local eateries when it comes to the holiday grub. Luckily in Hawaii, there will be plenty open on Christmas Day.
Here’s a holiday appetite breakdown for those of you planning out a celebratory meal in Hawaii:
• Christmas Day dinner buffet of fried rice, char siu, poke, misoyaki chicken and more • 808-739-3939
• Special five-course menu with 17 different entree options • 808-923-7697
• Christmas Day brunch buffet at Hoku’s or the Plumeria Beach house • 808-739-8760
• A two-hour cruise featuring roast chicken, steak and vegetarian dishes for brunch. • www.pacificwhale.org/cruises
• A buffet brunch and dinner in the hotel’s courtyard from 11a.m. to 1:30 p.m. • 808-667-5978
• Buffet dinner in grand dining room • www.grandwailea.com/resort-dining
• Opened for Christmas Eve (5 to 9 p.m.) and Christmas Day (4 to 9 p.m.) • www.hukilaukauai.com • 808-822-0600
• Lunch buffet at Ilima Terrace • www.kauai.hyatt.com